Our heritage in London can be traced back to the earliest days of the London Stock Exchange. John Dawes was the first in the long line that leads to the modern-day RBC Brewin Dolphin, a set of parallel paths that saw Arthur Brewin become a member of the Exchange in 1865. Subsequent mergers and acquisitions have strengthened the London team over generations, but that doesn’t mean we forget the importance of exemplary personal attention.
Being at the heart of one of the world’s leading financial centres only underscores the value of providing a trusted individual service. While our investment managers provide a comprehensive and personal portfolio management service, our financial planning team helps to ensure that your day-to-day goals remain on track. Take confidence from specialist guidance that aims to help you retire well and leave your estate financially secure.
What RBC Brewin Dolphin can do for you
We have a long association with London and our heritage can be traced back to the earliest days of the London Stock Exchange. Today our advisers help our clients from our head office in Farringdon.
We understand that everyone is different. You may be focused on growing your wealth, looking after your family or estate planning.
Our advisers in the City of London work with our clients to plan their financial futures and manage a wide range of investment portfolios.
Whatever you want from your wealth, take confidence from specialist guidance that aims to help you make the most of life, retire well, and leave your family financially secure.
Services for intermediaries
Whether your clients are investing to fund their retirement, cover education costs or help the next generation, we’ll support you in helping them achieve their ambitions – as well as your own. We offer a range of services to help you meet the needs of each client including:
- Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) – Builds bespoke solutions that are tailored to each of your clients’ unique priorities and goals.
- More than 1,000 advice firms have signed up to use our MPS, attracted by strong investment performance and a constant focus on client satisfaction.
- Our Voyager fund range follows the investment approach of MPS, but in a unitised structure.
Investment services for charities
Helping charities to achieve their investment goals has been a core part of RBC Brewin Dolphin’s business for more than 65 years.
- Investment Management – We know every charity is different, so we take the time to understand each organisation’s unique circumstances, financial objectives and risk appetite, before building a portfolio tailored to its specific needs.
- Reporting & Administration – You need the highest standards of reporting and portfolio analysis to carry out your legal duties as a trustee. We will work closely with you to ensure that you have all the information you need and fully understand the implications of any investment decisions taken.
How to get to the office
Our office is located in the City of London, just a 6-minute walk from Farringdon station or an 8-minute walk from City Thameslink.
I am ready to start a conversation
Find out how we can help guide your wealth journey.