Our heritage in Nottingham dates back more than 150 years to the days of the Nottingham Stock Exchange, which was established in 1845. Through mergers and expansion we have evolved to become the present day RBC Brewin Dolphin Nottingham looking after clients throughout Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire and the wider East Midlands.
Services for intermediaries
Whether your clients are investing to fund their retirement, cover education costs or help the next generation, we’ll support you in helping them achieve their ambitions – as well as your own. We offer a range of services to help you meet the needs of each client including:
- Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) – Builds bespoke solutions that are tailored to each of your clients’ unique priorities and goals.
- More than 1,000 advice firms have signed up to use our MPS, attracted by strong investment performance and a constant focus on client satisfaction.
- Our Voyager fund range follows the investment approach of MPS, but in a unitised structure.
Investment services for charities
Helping charities to achieve their investment goals has been a core part of RBC Brewin Dolphin’s business for more than 65 years.
- Investment Management – We know every charity is different, so we take the time to understand each organisation’s unique circumstances, financial objectives and risk appetite, before building a portfolio tailored to its specific needs.
- Reporting & Administration – You need the highest standards of reporting and portfolio analysis to carry out your legal duties as a trustee. We will work closely with you to ensure that you have all the information you need and fully understand the implications of any investment decisions taken.
I am ready to start a conversation
Find out how we can help guide your wealth journey.