RBC Brewin Dolphin has a rich heritage locally and we can trace our roots in the city back to the founders of the Manchester Stock Exchange in the 1840s. Through a series of mergers and expansion, we have evolved to become the present-day RBC Brewin Dolphin Manchester. Our presence in Manchester can be traced back to the founders of the Manchester Stock Exchange in the 1840s, but today our advisers are located in Spinningfields Square, Manchester.
Whatever you want from your wealth, take confidence from specialist guidance that aims to help you make the most of life, retire well, and leave your estate financially secure. Contact us today and let us help you meet your financial objectives.
What RBC Brewin Dolphin can do for you
We work with our clients to plan their financial futures and manage a wide range of investment portfolios suitable for their unique needs. We understand that everyone is different. You may be focused on growing your wealth, generating an income, tax-efficient investing, looking after your family or estate planning.
Whatever you want from your wealth, take confidence from specialist guidance that aims to help you make the most of life, retire well, and leave your family financially secure.
Services for intermediaries
Whether your clients are investing to fund their retirement, cover education costs or help the next generation, we’ll support you in helping them achieve their ambitions – as well as your own. We offer a range of services to help you meet the needs of each client including:
- Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) – Builds bespoke solutions that are tailored to each of your clients’ unique priorities and goals.
- More than 1,000 advice firms have signed up to use our MPS, attracted by strong investment performance and a constant focus on client satisfaction.
- Our Voyager fund range follows the investment approach of MPS, but in a unitised structure.
Investment services for charities
Helping charities to achieve their investment goals has been a core part of RBC Brewin Dolphin’s business for more than 65 years.
- Investment Management – We know every charity is different, so we take the time to understand each organisation’s unique circumstances, financial objectives and risk appetite, before building a portfolio tailored to its specific needs.
- Reporting & Administration – You need the highest standards of reporting and portfolio analysis to carry out your legal duties as a trustee. We will work closely with you to ensure that you have all the information you need and fully understand the implications of any investment decisions taken.
I am ready to start a conversation
Find out how we can help guide your wealth journey.