Our Exeter office continues the tradition of exceptional personal attention, while actively helping clients to achieve their long-term goals. In Exeter, our experienced investment managers offer a wealth management service that reflects the individual needs of each client. To achieve this we need to get to know our clients well and understand what is important to them. While each person’s needs are different, common concerns of our clients are how to generate an income, growing their investments for specific or general future needs, and managing the tax payable on their investments.
We offer the following services – discretionary management service, charities investment management service, SIPP/pension and income drawdown management, services for professional intermediaries and ethical investments.
What RBC Brewin Dolphin can do for you
Our experienced team in Exeter offer a wealth management service that reflects the individual needs of each client, continuing the tradition exceptional personal attention, while actively helping clients to achieve their long-term goals. While each person’s needs are different, common concerns of our clients are how to generate an income, growing their investments for specific or general future needs, and managing the tax payable on their investments. We offer a range of services including discretionary management, charity investment management, SIPP/pension and income drawdown management and ethical investments. We also provide services for professional intermediaries.
Services for intermediaries
Whether your clients are investing to fund their retirement, cover education costs or help the next generation, we’ll support you in helping them achieve their ambitions – as well as your own. We offer a range of services to help you meet the needs of each client including:
- Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) – Builds bespoke solutions that are tailored to each of your clients’ unique priorities and goals.
- More than 1,000 advice firms have signed up to use our MPS, attracted by strong investment performance and a constant focus on client satisfaction.
- Our Voyager fund range follows the investment approach of MPS, but in a unitised structure.
Investment services for charities
Helping charities to achieve their investment goals has been a core part of RBC Brewin Dolphin’s business for more than 65 years.
- Investment Management – We know every charity is different, so we take the time to understand each organisation’s unique circumstances, financial objectives and risk appetite, before building a portfolio tailored to its specific needs.
- Reporting & Administration – You need the highest standards of reporting and portfolio analysis to carry out your legal duties as a trustee. We will work closely with you to ensure that you have all the information you need and fully understand the implications of any investment decisions taken.
For smart advice that’s tailored to you, speak to one of our financial advisers today.
How to get to the office
Our office is located just outside Exeter city centre, a 5-minute drive from Newcourt railway station.
I am ready to start a conversation
Find out how we can help guide your wealth journey.