The Birmingham office was established in 1995 and many of the team have worked together for much longer. We have dedicated teams who manage a full range of wealth management services on behalf of individual clients, charities, clients of independent financial advisers, trustees and pension funds. In addition, we are supported by a full range of financial planning, investment and administrative services. Our investment management skills can complement your tax-efficient needs in areas such as ISAs, pensions and inheritance tax planning – all of which helps to provide an enhanced investment service to achieve the most effective outcome for our clients.
What RBC Brewin Dolphin can do for you
At our Birmingham office, we specialise in wealth management, financial planning, investment and administrative services. Our in-house skills can complement your tax-efficient needs in areas such as ISAs, pensions and inheritance tax planning – all of which helps to provide an enhanced investment service to achieve the most effective outcome for our clients.
Services for intermediaries
Whether your clients are investing to fund their retirement, cover education costs or help the next generation, we’ll support you in helping them achieve their ambitions – as well as your own. We offer a range of services to help you meet the needs of each client including:
- Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) – Builds bespoke solutions that are tailored to each of your clients’ unique priorities and goals.
- More than 1,000 advice firms have signed up to use our MPS, attracted by strong investment performance and a constant focus on client satisfaction.
- Our Voyager fund range follows the investment approach of MPS, but in a unitised structure.
Investment services for charities
Helping charities to achieve their investment goals has been a core part of RBC Brewin Dolphin’s business for more than 65 years.
- Investment Management – We know every charity is different, so we take the time to understand each organisation’s unique circumstances, financial objectives and risk appetite, before building a portfolio tailored to its specific needs.
- Reporting & Administration – You need the highest standards of reporting and portfolio analysis to carry out your legal duties as a trustee. We will work closely with you to ensure that you have all the information you need and fully understand the implications of any investment decisions taken.
How to get to the office
Our office in Birmingham office is located in the city centre, right next to Birmingham Snow Hill station.
I am ready to start a conversation
Find out how we can help guide your wealth journey.