|Originally broadcast: Tuesday 26 September 2023
|Duration: 30 minutes
High inflation and interest rate hikes mean we’re all feeling the pressure on our income. Putting aside money for your future – whether that’s saving for a comfortable retirement, or investing for your child or grandchild – may seem harder than ever. However, there are steps you can take to stop inflation from ruining your plans. In this webinar, Carla Morris, our financial planning expert, discusses some of the ways to stay on track.
In this webinar we discuss:
- what interest rate hikes mean for your savings, investments and debt
- how to create a solid budgeting and savings plan
- how to make your money work harder
- why saving into a pension could supercharge your savings
- the importance of protecting your income
Host: Carla Morris
Carla has been helping clients to meet their financial goals for over 20 years. A Chartered Financial Planner, she specialises in pensions and retirement planning, tax-efficient investing and inheritance tax planning. Carla is regularly quoted in the national media on pensions and financial planning topics.
Watch the webinar
Fill in your details below and we will email you a recording of the webinar.