|Originally broadcast: Tuesday 31 January 2023
|Duration: 30 minutes
In this webinar, we explain:
- The importance of taking stock of your existing finances
- What market volatility and inflation really mean for your retirement plans
- How much is needed for a comfortable retirement
- Top tips on boosting your retirement savings
- The impact of delaying retirement
- Your options when accessing your retirement savings
Host: Carla Morris
Carla Morris has been helping clients to meet their financial goals for over 20 years. A Chartered Financial Planner, she specialises in pensions and retirement planning, tax-efficient investing and inheritance tax planning. Carla is regularly quoted in the national media on pensions and financial planning topics.
Watch the webinar
Fill in your details below and we will email you a recording of the webinar.