Your free guide
Discover how you can start investing for your child or grandchild's future. Capital at risk.Download
The value of investments and any income from them can fall and you may get back less than you invested.
- Invest up to £4,368 on behalf of each child this tax year
- Set up by parents or guardians but anyone can contribute
- Money is locked up until the child is 18 years old
- Build a nest egg for their future
- All resulting dividends and capital gains are tax free*
- Start investing from just £100 per month
- Can be set up by anyone for a child
- There are no investment limits
- Money can be used for the child’s benefit straight away
- Gains or income use the child’s personal tax allowances*
*This webpage was prepared as a general guide only and does not constitute tax or legal advice. While we believe it to be correct at the time of writing, Brewin Dolphin is not a tax adviser and tax law is subject to frequent change. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances; therefore you should not rely on this information without seeking professional advice from a qualified tax adviser.
Valued by our clients
We have strong and sustained client satisfaction in both of our last annual surveys.