Brewin Dolphin has been managing charity portfolios for decades and this is a core business to which we are highly committed.
Brewin Dolphin’s Birmingham based Charity Team provides specialist charity investment management to charities across the Midlands, supported by a dedicated research team. We have no in house funds, tied arrangements and are not controlled by any other company.
- Each charity client has their own discretionary portfolio – structured to reflect your specific policy requirements, be it a balanced investment objective or another specific strategy that you require
- All aspects of the portfolio and relationship are managed by regulated and accessible charity investment specialists – the Birmingham based team is part of a UK wide team
- It is not just about managing the money – we will assist you with your policy, provide professional investment advice, offer trustee training and work with you closely as you review your finances and budgets
- We have a significant in-house research resource, covering a wide range of investment opportunities – we take these recommendations and tailor your portfolio to meet your specific needs for growth and income, all within your own risk tolerance
- We have direct access to ethical screening software – this enables us to screen a wide range of ethical criteria (negative and positive) within each charity portfolio
For more information please visit charities or contact