- Ashleigh Court, Ashleigh Way,
Langage Business Park,
Plymouth, PL7 5JX
- Tel: 01752 334 650
- Email: email@example.com
Originally established in 1863, the Plymouth office has been through many mergers and takeovers over the years and joined Brewin Dolphin in 2007. The Plymouth team of highly qualified investment managers has worked together for a long time and between them have over 100 years of experience in investment management and stockbroking.
We provide a personal and bespoke service, with expertise in the following areas:
- Discretionary and advisory portfolio management
- Charities investment management
- SIPP / pension and income drawdown management
- Services for professional intermediaries
- Ethical investments
- A wide range of financial planning areas including protecting your family and business, pensions, savings, tax planning and retirement planning.
Events and seminars
The Fortescue Garden House Lecture series is sponsored by the Plymouth office of Brewin Dolphin, and Cleve’s illustrated talk will focus on his national design work.
We are delighted to return to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show for the fourth consecutive year, with a show garden designed by Robert Myers.
See all Brewin Dolphin events.